https://rifreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2020-12-10-at-8.00.31-AM.png 1764 2880 RI Center for Freedom https://rifreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/logo_sail_300x100.png RI Center for Freedom2020-12-10 08:11:052020-12-10 08:11:07In The Dugout: Online Forum on Cycle Threshold Data & Petition for Covid Data Transparency
In The Dugout: Online Forum on Cycle Threshold Data & Petition for Covid Data Transparency
On this special-edition of our popular “In The Dugout” online video-talk show, we feature a public forum to discuss the importance of “cycle threshold” testing data and the State of Rhode Island’s efforts to block repeated requests for access to this information.
The forum features:
- Announcement of a statewide petition campaign demanding collection and release of this Ct data
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Rhode Islander, academic internist, clinical trialist, and Brown University degreed epidemiologist expert on cycle threshold data
- State Representative Patricia Morgan, whose related APRA requests are being stonewalled
- State worker, Jay, who has had both success and failure in obtaining his personal Ct medical information
- A Judicial Watch statement on their APRA efforts to obtain related information
- Mike Stenhouse, CEO for the Center and host of the forum
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!