On this special-edition of our popular “In The Dugout” online video-talk show, we feature a public forum to discuss the importance of “cycle threshold” testing data and the State of Rhode Island’s efforts to block repeated requests for access to this information.
The forum features:
- Announcement of a statewide petition campaign demanding collection and release of this Ct data
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Rhode Islander, academic internist, clinical trialist, and Brown University degreed epidemiologist expert on cycle threshold data
- State Representative Patricia Morgan, whose related APRA requests are being stonewalled
- State worker, Jay, who has had both success and failure in obtaining his personal Ct medical information
- A Judicial Watch statement on their APRA efforts to obtain related information
- Mike Stenhouse, CEO for the Center and host of the forum